Saturday, July 30, 2011

REJUVENIST ~ THE SUPER SERUM

SERUM REJUVENIST 
" ..Mazni, ok ke.. ? "  would be the famous questions I would received from my girlfriends when I started sharing about the new serum launched a few weeks ago.  I replied "...awesome & loving it ! beat the serum I used before ..." and the rest is history :))) 

Personally I am impressed to say the least because when we have GoGeous our skin would improved. I am excited to received the sample of Rejuvenist a month earlier & to add to my excitement the wonderful instant firming & lifting  effect could be felt, additional smoothness and softness can be seen after 3-4 weeks :))) Its really amazing !

The serum so effective a little goes a long way, a pump is enough for the whole face & the serum liquid form just glide on our facial skin which absorb in seconds giving the instant lift. The extra smoothness & softness is a wonderful result of Phytocelltec Dermalogy Complex active ingredients enhance repair rejuvenates the regenerations of skin stem cell. 
Now Rejuvenist is my important daily routine,its a MUST !


Rejuvenist Cell Perfection Super Serum 
is a breakthrough in dermal stem cell technology which targets the skin’s own stem cell in reversing and preventing all signs of aging, with continuous application, your skin will experience phenomenal change in just 28 days!
Effective and safe skin lightening from the basal layer to the dermis
Evens out the skin tone
Inhibits skin pigmentation
Protects the skin for the sun & environmental damage
Enhance skin cell rejuvenation
Combats chronological aging
Restores firmness and elasticity of the skin
Reduce wrinkles, expression and fine lines
Reduce moisture loss and prevents dehydration
Instant lift and glowing skin within minutes

No comments: