Friday, October 15, 2010

Blogging my Go Geous experience :)))

My informal introduction to Go Geous was in August 2010, when my cousin Azwan upload a testimonial of her younger sister onto FB then another testimonial of a person whom I know. One day during puasa month bumped into the guy, he's outlook positively good, we chatted and I asked him about Go Geous.

Raya was a wonderful time with family and close friends. We cousins got together ....mmm....i must say Azwan is looking good, very nice complexion :)))

We cousins met again, ...they shared their experience about Go Geous, in their own words a health supplement to enhance cells rejuvenation, improve the firmness, youthfulness of skin....from an Apple Stem Cells.

So ooookay.....what did I do .....like millions of other people trying to find infos, I googled !

....and I am also taking the supplement now....wanna know more :))) come visit my blog for more :)))

Ciao  XOXO

No comments: